- Contact Us
1. Glenfield Music Centre is a year long commitment therefore lesson times cannot be changed (even for winter sports). Please choose carefully!
2. Students are expected to respect and follow instructions given by teachers and Glenfield Music Centre staff.
3. All students have the right to learn in a safe and respectful class.
4. Students are expected to attend all scheduled lessons and to participate in any concert performances for that class. If you are absent from a class for more than three weeks without a suitable explanation, you will lose your place in the class. You may need to arrange with your teacher to pay for private lessons to catch up to the rest of the class.
5. Students are under the care of Glenfield Music Centre staff during their class time. Outside of that time, parents are responsible for their own children, including arrangements to pick them up.
6. Parents, Pupils and Staff are all guests on the premises of Glenfield Intermediate School. Everyone must treat the buildings and furniture with the utmost care and respect. Computers and other classroom items must not be touched. Any damage (broken windows etc) must be paid for by the students responsible. This includes damage to school instruments.
7. It is unethical for students attending GMC lessons to also have private lessons on the same instrument.
8. Saturday students who are at Year 2+ level MUST be involved in the group classes— String Orchestra, Jazz Band, Wind Band, Music Theory, or Recorder Ensemble.
9. Students must commit to regular practise each week. Teachers have the right to move students into a different class to suit the student’s individual needs, and for the wellbeing of the class.
2021 Enrolments are CLOSED.
Look here for all our latest news!
If nothing is showing here, open our facebook site in a new window.